Recent Projects & Clients
In addition to supporting programs at East Carolina University, we have worked with a diverse group of partners that include regional health providers, state and local government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
Brody School of Medicine
Deployment and analysis of the AHRQ Patient Safety Culture Survey for the Department of Pediatrics in the Brody School of Medicine at ECU.
Craven Smart Start, Inc.
Economic impact analysis of child-care services in Craven County, North Carolina for Craven Smart Start, Inc.
ECU Department of Public Health
Deployment and consultation on a “Freshman 15” survey examining the dietary habits of ECU students created by Dr. Eric Bailey, ECU Department of Public Health.
Past Project Clients
- Albemarle Regional Health Services
- Beaufort County Health Department
- Carteret County Parks and Recreation
- City of Greenville Office of Economic Development
- City of Washington Parks and Recreation
- Craven County Parks and Recreation
- ECU Athletics
- ECU Brody School of Medicine Department of Public Health
- ECU Bureau of Business Research
- ECU Campus Recreation and Wellness
- ECU Center for Health Disparities
- ECU College of Technology and Computer Science
- ECU Department of Criminal Justice
- ECU Institutional Planning, Assessment and Research
- ECU Office of Equity and Diversity
- ECU Office of Student Transitions
- Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce
- Hyde County Health Department
- NC Department of Environmental Quality
- NC Rural Economic Development Center, Inc.
- Pamlico County Parks and Recreation
- Pitt County Government
- Pitt County Parks and Recreation
- Rivers and Associates, Inc.
- United Way of Pitt County
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital
- Vidant Edgecombe Hospital
- Vidant Medical Center
- Wayne Memorial Hospital