Center for Survey Research
Data-based Analyses and Solutions
Since 1989, the ECU Center for Survey Research (CSR) has delivered data-based research expertise to various agencies, organizations and interest groups across eastern North Carolina. Our methods of professional public opinion assessment and organizational evaluation have earned CSR the reputation as the premier provider of quality consulting services in our region.
The CSR has the facilities and expertise to conduct a variety of customized research initiatives. We are able to provide a wide variety of services based on your needs.
- Survey Design & Data Collection
- Quantitative Consulting
- Data Cleaning & Analysis
- Report Writing
- Education and Outreach
Survey Design Consultation
We have extensive experience designing and deploying surveys. We will provide consultation on the most practical mode of data collection for your project, questionnaire development, question wording, item sequencing, and techniques to maximize response rates.
Based on survey data, we are able to prepare technical reports, including tables and graphs, which convey information in a clear and understandable manner.
We have extensive experience using a wide range of statistical methods and statistical software packages. We can provide consultation to clients who require more sophisticated data analysis methods beyond basic descriptive statistics.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Community Justice Perceptions
- Employee Engagement & Burnout
- Public Health
- Public Opinion & Policy
- Center for Survey Research
Some of our Clients
- Albemarle Regional Health Services
- Beaufort County Health Department
- City of Greenville Office of Economic Development
- ECU Bureau of Business Research
- ECU Office of Equity and Diversity
- Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce
- Hyde County Health Department
- NC Department of Environmental Quality
- NC Rural Economic Development Center, Inc.
- Rivers and Associates, Inc.
- United Way of Pitt County
- Vidant Medical Center